Wednesday, 31 August 2011

MY SUPERHERO IN LIFE

     All of us has their own hero's in life,It can be your Mother, your Father or both of them,one of your friends and your boyfriend/girlfriend,but for me both my Mother and my Father,because they are the one who bring me in this world and they are the one who teach me to become good person.
     I admire them because they are my parents and I LOVE them SO MUCH.They are my INSPIRATION in my life.They work hard for me.
     I realized that they work hard for me and I tried to ask them why they work hard? and they answered they don't like me to become just like them.
from that word, I they are my HERO not only HERO but they are SUPERHERO.
   

2 comments:

  1. Your message is very simple BUT it's meaningful..be a responsible son and continue your good attitude to them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!!! Yah that's right because of them you're given a live in this world...!

    ReplyDelete